Sample unit BBP1
The robust sample unti BBP 1
- Robust, tested for years in a renowned German measuring institute.
- Due to the needle valve the pump can be used in the range 0.5 l/min – 10.0 l/min.
- Clearly readable variable area flow meter (length 15cm) measuring range 0.5l/min-10l/min.
- By swinging the doors 180°, several pumps can be stacked next to and on top of each other to save space.
- The pumps can also be operated time-controlled by means of a commercially available external timer.
- Can be used at measuring points with poor lighting or for night measurements.
- Insensitive to electromagnetic or electrostatic influences.
- The gas washing bottles used for moisture separation are available in every chemical laboratory and can be filled with almost any known drying agent.
- Small dimensions (L x W x H) of 385x245x285 mm.
- Weight: 8.5 Kg