Sampling unit BBP 1
|The robust Sampling unit BBP 1|
- robust, tested in a well-known German measuring institute for years.
- pump can be used in the range 0.5 l/min - 10.0 l/min due to needle valve.
- Easy-to-read float-type flow meter (length 15 cm), measuring range 0.5 l/min - 10.0 l/min.
- Several pumps can be stacked space-saving next to and on top of each other by swinging the doors by 180°.
- The pumps can be operated time-controlled by commercially available external timer switches.
- Can be used under low lighting or at night.
- Insensitive to electro-magnetic and electro-static influences.
- The gas-washing bottles used for humitity segragation exist in every chemistry laboratory and can be filled with almost every drying agent.
- small dimensions (l x w x h) of 385x245x285 mm3.
- weight: 8.5 kg